- What do we collect?
- Our Use
- Our Disclosure
- Additional Information About our Data Collection and Sharing Practices
- Your Options and Rights
- Information for Individuals Located in the EEA and Switzerland
- How We Secure the Information We Collect From or About You
- Your California Privacy Rights
- Our Practices Regarding Information Belonging to Children
- Additional Information About Third-Party Cookies
- Changes to This Policy
- the types of information we collect through our Services;
- how we use and protect that information;
- the types of information we may share with others and under what circumstances; and
- the choices you have regarding our collection, use and sharing practices.
This Policy applies to Grin and our websites, application, emails we send, as well as the information we collect when you interact with us through social media or other websites and online services. It also applies anywhere it is linked. It does not apply to non-Grin websites and mobile applications that may link to the Services or be linked to or from the Services; please review the privacy policies on those websites and applications directly to understand their privacy practices.For questions about our privacy practices, contact us at:
2. What Do We Collect?
Information You Give Us
- Information you provide by filling in forms on our websites or application. This includes:
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders, including credit card information
- Any information or data you provide by interacting in our online forums and chatrooms, or by commenting on content posted on our Services. The content may be visible to other users of our Services
- Information you provide when you interact with us via social media, including any posts, pictures, videos and messages which you submit to us either via our social media sites (including by use of hashtags associated with us) or our site
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence:
Information We Collect Automatically
- Details of your visits to our site and information generated in the course of the use our site (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use) including, but not limited to, traffic data, weblogs and other communication data, the resources that you access, how you reached our site, and information related to your prize/winning history
- Detail regarding the device you use to access our website, application, or digital services, including, where available, your IP address, location based on IP address, operating system and browser type, geolocation of mobile device, apps downloaded, and language preference
- DInformation that you make available to us on a social media platform (such as by clicking on a social media icon linked from our Services or choosing to log in through a social media account), including your account ID or username, full name and contact information, and other information included in your posts
3. Our Use
To Provide You with Our Products and Services
- Process information at your request to take steps to enter into a contract for sale or for services
- Provide you with our services
- Process payments
- Maintain business and service continuity
- Send service communications
To Enable Additional Features or Interact with Us Outside Our Website (such as via email)
- Display your messages/captions, photos and/or videos (which may include ‘likes’, comments or other reactions to such messages/captions, photos and/or videos)
- Send you direct marketing communications if you consented to us doing so
To Provide You with The Best Service and Improve and Grow Our Business
- Provide you with personalized service
- Improve our services
- Keep our site and systems safe and secure
- Understand our customer base and purchasing trends
- Create custom audiences on social media sites
- Understand the effectiveness of our marketing
To Detect, Investigate and Prevent Activities that May Violate Our Policies or Be Fraudulent or Illegal
- Defend against or exercise legal claims
- Investigate complaints or potential legal violations
- Assist law enforcement
- Comply with legal requirements regarding the provision of products and services
4. Our Disclosure
- Distribution companies, fulfilment companies and other similar sub-contractors
- Payment processors
- Marketing automation partners
- Website, software or data storage companies
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site
- Customer survey providers in order to receive feedback and improve our services
Business Partners and corporate Affiliates
- Affiliates or clients who may sell services of interest to you
- Any member of our group of companies
Social Media Platforms
- For the purpose of authenticating you as a user on our site (if you choose to login using a social media account)
- If you choose to log in to your account with or through a social networking service, Grin and that service may share certain information about you and your activities.
- To enable you to use social media to enhance your interaction with our Services, such as to “Like” or “Share” content.
- For advertising purposes, as described above
Note: Your interaction with social media platforms typically allows for the collection of some information about you through cookies they place on your device and other tracking mechanisms. In some cases, social media platforms may recognize you through their cookies even when you do not interact with their applications. Please visit their respective privacy policies to better understand their data collection practices and controls they make available to you.
5. Additional Information About our Data Collection and Sharing Practices
Sharing of Aggregated Data
We may analyze aggregated, de-identified data and share these analyses at our discretion, including with marketing agencies, media agencies and analytics providers. These third parties will not be able to relate this data to identifiable individuals.
Combination of Information
We may combine information from the Services with other information we obtain from our business records, our affiliates or from third-party sources.
Personal Data Collected From You About Others
If you decide to invite others to the Site, we will collect your and the third party’s names, e-mail addresses, and/or phone numbers in order to send an e-mail or text message and follow up with the third party. We rely on you to obtain the third party’s consent to this before giving us their personal data and not to send us the contact details of any child under 16. We will inform any third party you invite that you gave us his or her details in the invitation e-mail.
Change of Ownership or Corporate Organization
We may transfer to another entity or its affiliates or service providers some or all information about you in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, acquisition, sale of assets or any line of business, change in ownership control or financing transaction. We cannot promise that an acquiring party or the merged entity will have the same privacy practices or treat your information the same as described in this Policy.
Cross-border Transfer of Data
If you use our Services outside of the United States, you understand that we may collect, process and store your personal information in the United States and other countries. The laws in the U.S. regarding personal information may be different from the laws of your state or country. Any such transfers will comply with safeguards as required by relevant law. By using the Services, you consent to the collection, international transfer, storage and processing of your data.
6. Your Options and Rights
Information Stored on Your Account Profile
Please visit the your account page to update your contact information and payment method.
Our Email Bulletins
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email bulletin, or email us at [email protected] and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.
Sharing of Information with Affiliates
We will strive to anonymize any data related to you before we share with third parties. Anonymized data may, in some circumstances, be linked back to you. You may opt-out of sharing by changing the “Share my data setting” on your account profile.
7. Information for Individuals Located in the EEA and Switzerland
Purposes of processing and legal basis for processing
We process personal data on the following legal bases: (1) with your consent; (2) as necessary to perform our agreement to provide Services; and (3) as necessary for our legitimate interests in providing the Services where those interests do not override your fundamental rights and freedom related to data privacy.
Right to lodge a complaint
Users that reside in the EEA or Switzerland have the right to lodge a complaint about our data collection and processing actions with the supervisory authority concerned. Contact details for data protection authorities are available here.
If you are a resident of the EEA or Switzerland, you are entitled to certain rights. Please note: In order to verify your identity, we may require you to provide us with personal information prior to accessing any records containing information about you. These rights include the ability:
- to request from us access to personal information held about you
- to ask for the information we hold about you to be rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- to ask for data to be erased if the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, you withdraw consent and no other legal basis for processing exists, or you believe your fundamental rights to data privacy and protection outweigh our legitimate interest in continuing the processing.
- to request that we restrict our processing if we are processing your data based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest as an exercise of official authority (including profiling); using your data for direct marketing (including profiling); or processing your data for purposes of scientific or historical research and statistics.
To submit a request to exercise your rights, please contact us at [email protected] We may have a reason under the law why we do not have to respond to your request, or respond to it in a more limited way than you anticipated. If we do, we will explain that to you in our response.
8. How We Secure the Information We Collect From or About You
We use a combination of physical, technical and administrative safeguards to protect the information we collect through the Services. While we use these precautions to safeguard your information, we cannot guarantee the security of the networks, systems, servers, devices and databases we operate or that are operated on our behalf.
9. Your California Privacy Rights
10. Our Practices Regarding Information Belonging to Children
The Services are intended for users age thirteen and older. Grin does not knowingly collect personal information from children. If we discover that we have inadvertently collected personal information from anyone younger than the age of 13, we will delete that information.
11. Additional Information About Third-Party Cookies
- Site Operations: Enabling features that are necessary for providing you the services on our site, such as identifying you as being signed in
- Analytics: Allowing us to understand how our services are being used, track site performance and make improvements
- Social Media: Enabling the sharing of content from our services through social networking and other sites
Below is a list of these partners with links to more information regarding their use of your data and how to exercise your options regarding tracking.
Analytics: Google – How Google uses information from sites or apps that use our services
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can usually modify your browser setting to disable or reject cookies. If you delete your cookies or if you set your browser to decline cookies, some features of the Services may not be available, work or work as designed.
You may be able to opt out of or block tracking by interacting directly with the third-parties who conduct tracking through our Services. Please see below for more information.
You can learn more about ad serving companies and the options available to limit their collection and use of your information by visiting the websites for the Network Advertising Initiative, the Digital Advertising Alliance, and the European Interactive Digital Advertising Initiative. Similarly, you can learn about your options to opt out of mobile app tracking by certain advertising networks through your device settings and by resetting the advertiser ID on your Apple or Android device.Please note that opting out of advertising networks services does not mean that you will not receive advertising while using our Services or on other websites, nor will it prevent the receipt of interest-based advertising from third parties that do not participate in these programs. It will, however, exclude you from interest-based advertising conducted through participating networks, as provided by their policies and choice mechanisms. If you delete your cookies, you may also delete your opt-out preferences.
12. Changes to This Policy
We may make changes to this Policy from time to time. We will post any changes, and such changes will become effective when they are posted. Your continued use of our Services following the posting of any changes will mean you accept those changes.We also include a specific disclosure about our use of third-party cookies and other tracking technologies. We use these technologies to deliver our Services, gather data for our internal analytics, and for advertising